3 on 3 Youth Hockey League
3 on 3 youth hockey is a unique opportunity that improves overall skill and game strategy by challenging players both offensively and defensively. Players will work on their skating, shooting and knowledge of the game, all while having fun.
3 on 3 Youth Hockey League
Proudly presented by SaskMilk
3 on 3 Divisions and Pricing (all prices include GST)
Novice: $160 (Born in 2008 and 2009)
Atom: $240 (Born in 2006 and 2007)
Peewee: $240 (Born in 2004 and 2005)
Bantam: $240 (Born in 2002 and 2003)
Midget: $240 (Born in 1999, 2000 and 2001)
*Full payment is due upon registration
Novice: $1,600 (Born in 2008 and 2009)
Atom: $2,400 (Born in 2006 and 2007)
Peewee: $2,400 (Born in 2004 and 2005)
Bantam: $2,400 (Born in 2002 and 2003)
Midget: $2,400 (Born in 1999, 2000 and 2001)
*The deposit required upon registration is half of the team fee
*All teams must have nine skaters and one goalie (no exceptions).
*Teams must be paid in full no later than the first game.
Mondays: Novice and Atom
Tuesdays: Novice, Atom and Pee Wee
Wednesdays: Pee Wee, Bantam, and Midget
Thursdays: Bantam and Midget
There may be one or two exceptions based on ice availability and registration numbers in each division.
Thank you for your interest in the Co-operators Centre 3 on 3 Youth Hockey League!
Please carefully read the instructions below on how to register.
- We accept team and invividual registrations.
- Coaches of team registrations are required to fill out the two-sided 3 on 3 Team Registration Form. If there are any changes to the roster, please contact the league office.
- All players must fill out the two-sided 3 on 3 Player Registration Form. Please indicate on the form if your son or daughter already has a 3 on 3 team to play on OR if they are looking to join a team.
- Payments can be made online on the registration form or at the information desk, located on the main floor in the Co-operators Centre.
- Forms can be submitted online, through email, fax or dropped off at the information desk, located on the main floor in the Co-operators Centre.
- Methods of payment include Visa, MasterCard, debit, cash or cheque (make out to Evraz Place).
- Payment receipts will be emailed within 24 hours to either the coach of the team or the parents for free agents
Coaches - please communicate with the parents if you want them to pay you or pay at the Co-operators Centre information desk.
Having trouble registering?
- Try using a different internet browser (Internet Explorer)
- After you have filled out the form, save it to your desktop and attach via email to email@example.com
- You can register in person at the Co-operators Centre information desk (located on the main floor of the Co-operators Centre)
Registration deadline: March 12, 2017
League dates: March 27, 2017 - June 8, 2017
- All games are played at The Co-operators Centre (starting as early as 4:45 p.m.).
- Volunteer coaches are needed and must provide a criminal background check prior to participating in the league. There is a Criminal Record Check Letter located at the bottom of this page. This letter is for coaches to take to their local police station and will waive any associated fees.
- Each player receives a free ball cap and team jersey.
- Game schedules are available online.
- All registered players receive insurance covering on-ice accidents.
- Teams have an opportunity to win prizes through Canlan Ice Sports 3 on 3 Hockey League.
- Ten regular season games are guaranteed.
- Novice is two, 15-minute run-time periods.
- Atom to Midget is two, 20-minute run-time periods.
- Teams will be subdivided into either two or three tiers per division based on the total numbers of players and teams registered.
- Game schedules available online (minimum one week in advance).
- Season schedule will be released in 3-4 sections, this allows league staff to evaluate teams skill level and adjust divisions accordingly.
- Female teams may be formed if there are enough females in each division, co-ed teams are welcome.
- The 2017 Rulebook is posted below; please familiarize yourself with these rules before your child or team's first game.
For more information, contact The Co-operators Centre League Office at 306-781-9321 or email Dallas Folk at firstname.lastname@example.org.